Sunday, May 10, 2009

4.5 miles at Lake Wintergreen


Today's workout was a long, slow run. I'm up to 4 miles for my long run. When I got to the turn around, I was certain that I'd made a mistake when I planned the route. The "two miles" had gone by too easily and fast...so I continued on. Finally, when I reached the confluence of a couple of trails, I decided that I'd turn back, check the time at the car, and continue on, if necessary.

The run back seemed a bit longer than the out and I was certain before getting home and checking that I had indeed run 4 miles (4.5 to be more precise). It was fantastic, though. The picture to the left doesn't do the trail justice. Next time we take a walk there, I'll get some better shots. This pic, though, will have to do for the time being.

Check the route below, if you're interested. Bike ride tomorrow perhaps. I don't have anything scheduled, though, until my run on Tuesday. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment