Sunday, June 7, 2009

Seven-Mile Sunday

Today's Sunday and Sunday=long run. Today's prescription, as you might have guessed from the title of the post: 7 mile run. I decided to incorporate some hills into my run (I really just wanted to get up to West Rock Ridge without driving). If you were to click through to see the elevation, you'd notice that I was running uphill for the first couple of miles (with about a half mile of that at 5/6% grade).



After my run, I showered, hung out and ate lunch, and then headed down to the New Haven Green. I was late getting down there and I was really just trying to size it up for future use. (good thing too, as I only talked to two people and only one of them took a card). I learned a couple of things, though: 1) I need to hang something that says ALS off my table, 2) I need to hit the festival circle...that is, I need to watch the list of greens with festivals and spin there, as there just wasn't any traffic, and 3) I've got to keep this kid away from the cowbell, as I think was scaring away potential donors:

No comments:

Post a Comment